Here it is, another installment of mobility for your spine. Today I am going to tackle the mid or thoracic spine.
In the gym you will hear me talk about the T-spine all day with my clients. Today I am going to let our new trainer Anthony talk about the importance of it, how to mobilize it and exactly what it does for us.
He does a great job of breaking it down for you.
Remember, mobility in the upper spine causes less problems in the lower spine. Stay mobile and you will stay happy:).
Building from the ground up.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are a few ways I can help you be healthier and happier:
1. FREE Download 30 At Home Workouts here. https://pinnaclefitnessaz.com/
Get 30 days worth of workouts for free. Each exercise has a video link in case you need instructions. All exercises can be done while at home!
2. Help Boost Your Immune System! Good Supplements Are Key to Good Health Right Now! These WILL Help Keep You Healthy. Free Shipping On First Order.
Eniva Products offer a unique liquid delivery system to help your body actually absorb what you are taking. We have used these products for years at Pinnacle Fitness with great success. The top 3 to take during COVID.
- VIBE- Multi Vitamin.
- Cold & Flu Buster- Immune Help.
- Zinc- Improve Cell Health and Virus Protection. bit.ly/PinFit
3. Take our Fitness Scorecard Quiz to see what areas of your health you need to focus on!
Thinking about starting a fitness program but not sure where to begin?
Starting a fitness program can be a scary, sometimes daunting thing… Especially if you’ve never gone to a gym before. And even for those who have, most people don’t know where to start so they waste time exercising without getting any results.
Before you start any fitness program it’s crucial to know where you’re starting. This way you won’t waste your time doing things that won’t help you achieve your goals.
So instead of just guessing, use the Fitness Scorecard to find out Today: https://pinnaclefitnessaz.com/